Love, Life & Some More Life

Welcome

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365 DAYS

Today I've marked a milestone in my recovery. I have gone 365 days without a drink or a drug. Yes, i know its something i should have done my whole life. But im stubborn like that.
Anyway if your looking for a way out of the misery your in try NA. Its a blessing and its giving me a new way to live!So off that subject.

The doctor visit was GREAT i have a wonderful doctor! I go back monday to have the endoscopy's to see whats really been going on. And maybe get rid of this rash that i have (bummer). He's great because he isn't pushing medication ! A good doctor will tell you a pill isn't the answer!

I recently have decided that all women who work a job (raising kids is a job also) and clean house are WONDERWOMAN. I do not have kids but i currently live with a 24 year old that is 12! So working, cooking and clean SOUNDED like the dream but then i woke up in reality! hah.

Anywase life is good today!

No comments:

Post a Comment